Education Department Kpk Nts Test Result 7 Jan 2017. E and Se Education Department Khyber Pakhtunkhwa jobs 7th,8th January 2017. Free Monitoring Unit (IMU) (Screening Test)gives duties and make the List of Candidates for the test Saturday, 7th January and Sunday, 8th January 2017,result will be coming soon announced so that you can check this test dates with their roll no and cnic number, if they select or not.If reject then you can apply next nts test .nts vey soon announced next schedule of education jobs for kpk govt,clear this object & get the chance to appear in this test.
Education Department Kpk Nts Test Result 7 Jan 2017
Education department kpk nts test result 7th jan 2017. kpk education nts test answer keys 7th jan 2017. Education department kpk nts answer keys 7th jan. E and Se Education Department kpk nts test result 7 january 2017.kpk education nts test result 7 january 2017.
Elementary and Secondary Education Department KPK, Independent Monitoring Unit,IMU,Screening Test, Roll no slip have been sent to all at the giving address to all selected candidates.If you not get Roll no slip till the 6th January 2017 or comment our site and I will fine your roll no slip and give you,Then You can free download this Roll no slip here at this site lessonpk.com so keep join us For more Update of nts.
NOTE: Candidates are provisionally allowed to appear in the test. Subject to verification of credentials and eligibility criteria.
Note (Warning): Mobile Phone, Calculators or any Gadget is not allowed in the Test Center Premises as per HEC instructions and NTS rules. Please don’t bring any of the above with you. Candidate may be searched for mobile phone / electronic device and if found it will be confiscated and paper will be cancelled.
About KPK Education
- Formulation of policies, strategies and regulations for Schools Education & Literacy.
- Preparation of Annual Developmental Program (ADP) for Elementary and Secondary Education Sector.
- Processing of developmental projects.
- Monitoring and review of developmental Projects and schemes in coordination with concerned Directorates/PIUs.
- Improvement of Literacy and quality/standard at Primary and secondary education level.
- Financial Management (Recurring/non-recurring Budgets) and auditing of the Provincial Level releases to Schools & Literacy Department including PAC/DAC.
- Education Management Information System and Geographic Information System
- Regulation, Registration and Supervision of Private Teacher Training Institutions through BISEs.
- Preparation of draft Acts/Ordinances as per need for the approval of provincial assembly/ Chief Executive of the Province.
- Attending to the questions/queries of the Provincial/National Assemblies and Senate pertaining to Schools & Literacy sector in the province.
- Dealing the matters of BISEs & Public Schools in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- Inter District posting/transfers of Officers of Provincial cadre (BPS-17 and above) in Schools on recommendations of the Directorates of Elementary and Secondary Education Department
- Processing of Selection grade, Move-over, Pension, GP fund final payment and Promotion cases for approval of the competent forum at Provincial Level in accordance with the existing approved Policy.
- Coordination with the Federal Government and Donors.
- Inter Provincial admissions in teachers training institutes on reciprocal basis.
- Performance evaluation reports of Provincial cadre Officers (ACRs).
- Processing the cases of short and long-term foreign visits/training and award of Scholarships for approval of the competent forum.
- Any other task assigned by the government.